I worked closely with a third party developer for Ubisoft to add features to a Tetris game for PS4, Xbox One, and Vita. I contributed to the streaming content system for downloadable content, added new game modes, made improvements to the artificial intelligence system, and improved input to the user interface for various control methods.
- Developed in C# in the Unity 3D game engine.
- I conducted code reviews to Perforce through screen sharing and skyping with the on-site developers.
- Platform specific control implementation using NGui.
- On this project, I worked both locally and remotely with the developer, maintaining daily communication through Skype, Google Docs, and email.
- While onsite, I tested using the PS4 and Xbox One test kits.